This program incorporates prayer and support for those in discernment, seminary and postulancy/novitiate. Note cards stating that the sender has spent an hour in Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament for the receivers’ intentions are provided at the adoration chapel for those who participate. A listing of seminarians and others in discernment or formation may be provided at the chapel. An Archdiocesan Seminarian Poster may be posted for those who participate to select a person for whom to pray. See below for electronic forms of the note cards and seminary addresses.
How to get it started:
- Set up a table in an appropriate place near, or in the chapel or church for the following:
- Archdiocese of Boston Seminarian Prayer cards with names of seminarians
- Archdiocese of Boston Seminarian Poster (hung up on display or on easel)
- Note cards to be sent to those for whom Adoration or other prayer has been made.
- Addresses of seminaries.
- Advertize in the parish bulletin and during parish Mass announcements that the table exists and the importance of supporting those who are in discernment, seminary, postulancy or novitiate.
- Periodically replenish the materials and update poster and prayer cards each year.
St. John's Seminary
127 Lake St.
Brighton, MA 02135
Pope Saint John XXIII National Seminary
558 South Ave.
Weston, MA 02493
Our Lady of Providence Seminary
485 Mt. Pleasant Ave.
Providence, RI 02908
Redemptoris Mater Archdiocesan Missionary Seminary
774 Boylston St.
Brookline, MA 02467
Pontifical North American College
00120 Vatican City State
St. Vincent de Paul Regional Seminary
10701 South Military Trail
Boynton Beach, FL 33436-4811